FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Working on replacing the floor in my Crestliner Sabre. I have a few soft spots, but I'm going to replace the whole thing. My question is what do the majority of you guys recommend for the covering? The old floor has what I believe is a textured vinyl stapled underneath the board. I like the old...
Hi I own a 1990 Crestliner with a 4.3. I have owned the boat for 4 years and have had the impeller replaced and last year the bellows and gimbal bearing replaced. I have a few questions. Last week while trolling for walleye I noticed I was running 2500 rpm at 3mph (with trolling bags out)...
Hello I just bought a 1990 crestliner with a 4.3 mercruiser it ran fine the 1st time out it got up to 38 mph....the 2nd time i was running out to the fishing spot in 3-4 ft waves running fine 3/4 throttle we hit a good wave and the motor sounded like it wanted to die and we lost speed...it...
The sabre I just bought the wiper motors just quit working....they appear to be pretty old (the boat is a 1990) what should I replace them with? Any model better or easier to install then others?
I just bought a 1990 22 ft sabre walk around and the wood steps up to the walk around are rotted out....should I replace with new wood or try something different? any suggestions would be appreciated.
Hello I have a few questions Im looking at a 1990 22FT CRESTLINER sabre walk around....anybody have anything good bad or otherwise to say about this make or model?...also I would love to get my hands on a owners manuel, does crestliner still have them available?? The wood steps going up to the...