FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1996 25 HP Evinrude that idles smooth in or out of gear but when I put it in gear and give it any throttle it stalls out. It was in storage for about 2 years with fuel stabilizer in the fuel. When I brought it out of storage it would not fire at all. A friend of mine told me to saturate...