FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey everybody, this is my first post, and hopefully not my last. I have intentions on posting a rebuild of my 74 Starcraft open bow, but I ran into a problem with my trailer, it needs welding and I'm having a hard time finding someone in my area to do the welding foe me so I can get started on...