FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: Remodeling the SeaRay Deck
Well as you can see it's a Cabin boat and have no intentions of making it a center console.I just want to update the seats and make more room. I purchased 2 captains chairs at a decent price. and leaving every thing else open. I have a folding bench seat made...
Helo boat Junkies. I have a 86 22 foot SeaRay Mid cabin. I had it nearly 8 yrs now and love it. I do like to fish alot so i'm ready to convert the deck into a more fish friendly than pleasure friendly boat. It has a High center of gravity which puts you nearly 3 feet above the water line...
Hello and New to this foum. It's been several years since using the 1987 Searay Seville 22' mid cabin boat. I'm bringing her out of hybernation because our additon to the family is now 6 and she wants to have fun on the water. I've had the Searay since 2007.
We used it for 3 yrs and then...