FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a circa 1980s honda 4 stroke. The cowling says honda 100
The ID plate is gone so I cant ID it. Im thinking this is a 10 HP.
I picked it up as a non running motor found out the shift shaft was broken off right where it goes into the lower unit.
I suspect someone tried to pull the lower...
Heres the boat Im starting with http://19maxumproject.webs.com//
I have always wanted to build a flats boat. But Im wondering if anyone else has done this with a bass boat?
I picked up this bass boat for $350.00 with a nice trailer and a nice running pro V 150 Yamaha on a jack plate.
The...
I have a 19'8" Maxum boat I have chosen to start a center console project. To date this will be the most radical change I have made and I am looking for some structural and proceedural advise.
I have started a webpage and pictures here...