FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
HI I just joined this forum, there is alot of useful info. on here. I have a question about shrimping in Jacksonville Fl, where should I put in at I was was thinking about Mayport would that be a good place. What type of fish are caught in the river? I do alot of shrimping in SC is it about the...
Hi, all I am new to this forum looks like a very good forum to be apart of. I live in SC and have done shrimping all along the coast of SC, I will be going to Jacksonville Fl. to shrimp the St. Johns river. What is the best ramp to put in on the St. Johns? Where should I shrimp? Should I use the...