FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I just installed a Helix 7 Si g3, I know that it has temp & gps speed. Question is I still have the paddlewheel speed & temp from my old unit still installed & I see there is a Y cable available to connect the paddlewheel to the Helix. Does anyone have a preference for one speed & temp over the...
I am replacing the plywood decking on on my boat & plan on installing 1/8 aluminum covered with new carpet. The old carpet and decking is removed. Now I need advice on aluminum prep for the carpet. Will just a cleaning & self etch primer be enough for good carpet adhesion ? Or should I also use...