FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
OK, so I just got my new Moeller tank (that I ordered here from iBoats). I'm ready to set it under the seat of my Whaler, but one problem. The fuel withdrawal elbow is seated too far down and there is not enough clearance to screw in the fuel connector. It almost appears to be a manufacturing...
First heard this horrible noise yesterday at the boat launch. As I was tilting motor up to engage the trail lock, it started making a loud crunching noise. I immediately let off switch, went to rear and did not see any visible obstruction. Hit the switch up again and it lifted smooth with no...
OK, this is driving me crazy. I just installed a new water pump kit from Sierra in my Johnson OB. Everything went smoothly, but now I've got absolutely no stream whatsoever from my tell-tale/water pump indicator. The only thing I can think of is the key. The kit came with 1 Black wedge key & 1...