FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I'm an experienced welder, and have experience with Fiberglass. Using closed cell foam and carbon fiber, I can make 1" to 3" thick siding that is stronger and lighter than the existing aluminum rails. Other than the expense, what would be the downside of using Fiberglass instead of traditional...
I'd been looking for a decent Pontoon with a $10k budget, repairs / improvements included, when I found a 1987 24' SunTracker Party Barge with a excellent condition 87' Mercury 35 HP motor on it for under $1k. The Rails, logs and cross members are all in excellent condition; the deck was a...