FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2003 bayliner with a 3.0 engine wich was just rebuilt the carb was flooding badly. I removed the carb disassembled it, soaked it in chemdip for 2 days blew it out with air installed a rebuild kit and a new float. The carb still floods severly I have taken the carb back apart and checked...