FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 2008 22' bentley pontoon I just received from in-laws. It has a 2008 60hp merc bigfoot efi 4stroke on it. I just put on a 14x13 prop and when i took it out on water, rpm guage is reading 3500 rpm at wot. Manual states it should be at 5500-6000 rpm wot. Boat initially had a 14x10...