FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Hello all. My 1986 Force 50 HP is drawing over 1,000 (yes 1,000) amps when cranking. This doesn't take much more than a minute before the battery is no longer strong enough to turn the engine. I purchased a brand new battery which led to the discovery of the high amp draw. I was told either...
Hello everyone,
I came across this forum while searching for advice on fixing up my "new" boat and was please to see the exact same one already here and renovated. I paid $500 for her knowing what a mess she is but I'm ready to tackle it and am looking forward to the project.
However, the...