FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Looking for some ideas. I am new to boat ownership, so I bought myself a 1978 Sylvan Sportsman 16' V-Bottom Aluminum fishing boat with a 75hp Johnson Stinger. Boat is in great shape so I thought it would be a nice first boat for me and my young family. Took the boat out a few times after...