FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am in the process of buying a Kohler 6.5 kW single phase 400 amperes gasoline generator for my boat. I am buying one from the US as I am located in Thailand. The Kohler generator is 120 volts. I am not sure if my old generator was 120 volts or 230 volts. I cannot know this because it is no...
I have been looking for used or new trim-tilt hydraulic pumps for Mercruiser Bravo 2 502 Magnum engines and Bravo One sterndrives. I have been corresponding with Parker Hannifin about the price of these pumps in the country I am located, i.e. in Thailand. But strangely enough I get no answers to...
I need some advice because of hydraulic pump units, two Bravo 2 sterndrives, two 502 Magnus engines.
I must replace both hydraulic tilt trim pumps for the Mercruiser Bravo 2 stern drives. Wanting to replace both pumps I have been looking around on Ebay for used or second hand pumps. Original...