FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Howdy, I've got an 03' VP 5.0 GXi-E/SX Drive with 120 hrs and at high rpm (WOT-4600 RPM) I just noticed last weekend an occasional popping sound. Loud enough to get my attention and throttle back and I've got a well sound insulated engine compartment. I didn't notice a fluctuation in RPM with...
Can anyone tell me the official name or manufacturer etc. of the little grey nylon clips that are riveted to the bimini top support poles. The clips clamp the poles together to keep them from banging against each other when the top is folded down on my 2004 Chaparral Sunesta? Chaparral has...