FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi!
Does anyone have a PrecisionSTAR GPS speed display (from PerfectPass), and if so, how well does it work for you?
I bought one to replace my pitot speedo, but I want to get some more time with it before I post a review.
PM me if you don't want to post publicly.
Cheers,
severinbb
Hey all,
I have a 2004 Bayliner 175BR with the 3.0L inline 4 stern drive. I have read *tons* on performance and props, and still haven't answered the perennial question: what is the best prop for my boat?
I've tested 6 props already. We usually ride light but for testing it was just me and 1/2...