FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
After much discussion and friendly advice last winter on prop selection I choose to buy a 4 blade 14 x 21P Solas Amita 4, earlier this summer I put on the new prop and this is the results, numbers are from the stock gauges so may or may not be accurate but work for comparing the 2 props. I...