FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
First I want to say hello to everyone. I am new to the site and to the world of boating/pontoons. My wife and I are awaiting our first tritoon. It's a Sylvan Mirage Cruise 8522, 150 HP with the RPT performance tubes. We plan to use it in fresh water only for cruising and tubing mostly.
We...
First off, hello all. I have been lurking on this site for some time trying to educate myself on boats/boating. I am new to boating. The more I research the more confused I get. I have been researching bowriders in the 20 - 22 ft range and i am looking at every manufacturer? So here's my...