FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just wanting to give some advice. Do not trust that all the water drained out of the block. Disconnect the hoses going to the block and poke them. I just winterize my boat and the one drain was completely clogged.
I have 2007 sea ray 240sd with a 5.0 mpi with a bravo 3 with 22p props. Engine serial number 0w661357. I recently boat the knowing it had issues. I can not get the boat above 4000. When I 1st got the boat it would go above 3500. I have changed the plugs with NGK ITR4A15, new cap rotor, wires...