FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I having trouble finding a piston and ring set for my 1980 Suzuki DT 25hp. Brownpoint and my local suzuki repair shop don't have them, and they are reportedly discontinued. I was wondering if anyone knows how I might get a hold of these parts. Thanks.
Part no 12140-93301 (ring set)...
Took the head off the block, and the lower of the two cylinders is scored pretty bad, and has almost no compression. Wondering what I can do to fix it. Maybe get it bored out and a sleeve put in? Any Idea how much this might cost? The rest of the engine is great. Any major downside to...
I was recently given a 1980 Suzuki DT 25 engine that had not been run in 15 years. Without replacing anything, I got it started and ran on a lake for about 30min at half throttle with no problems. A week later I ran it on the lake again, and after reaching full throttle, I began to slowly lose...