FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
Replaced the waterpump and the main shaft takes a lot of strength to rotate by hand. Is this normal? Looks like since the impeller is grabbing onto the housing the stiffness of the main shift should be normal
Hi Everyone.
First time poster :)
I just got my boat out of storage and I'm wondering if I'm ready to start it up? It has an 85HP force that looks like new inside and out. It ran great 7 years ago.
I changed the gear oil and mixed a gallon of fresh gas. I have the garden hose hooked up...