FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1997 75 hp Force with ignition problems on bottom cyl. It started missing last time I went run it, always ran great before. I tested for fire with my spark tester, top two fire steady, last one sparks once or twice a second. I swapped the coils and the problem stays on the bottom. I ran...
It is a motorguide 743 single cable, foot contoled, 43 lb. 1996 model that came with the 17' allum. boat I bought.
Problem ; the only way to steer the trolling motor is to have both feet on the foot pedal, otherwise if it is off of center it will torque hard to the left or right and I have to...