FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello everyone my carpet in my Bayliner is looking bad to the point I feel I need to tear it up and replace it.
So my question is what's the right way to tear up the carpet on the deck.do I want to keep it whole so I can use the pattern to cut new carpet?
Next what do I use to clean the deck of...
Please Help.
Ok let's see if I can explain what is going on.During the Summer I took my 1987 Bayliner Cuddy Cabin with I/O 4CYL Mercrusier in it for a drive.We took her 13 miles out and while fishing I noticed the engine compartment was taking water on.
More in a panic I never noticed where...