FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi,
I've recently purchased a used Seaswirl 175 which was in need of substantial repair. We've had the engine changed (Volvo Penta 3L I/O) though the boat won't get enough speed to plane. The engine seems fine so we're assuming it is either the gearbox or (less likely) the propellor pitch. Does...
Hi,
I've recently purchased a used Seaswirl 175 which was in need of substantial repair. We've had the engine changed (Volvo Penta 3L I/O) though the boat won't get enough speed to plane. The engine seems fine so we're assuming it is either the gearbox or (less likely) the propellor pitch. Does...
Hi,
I've recently purchased a used Seaswirl 175 which was in need of substantial repair. We've had the engine changed (Volvo Penta 3L I/O) though the boat won't get enough speed to plane. The engine seems fine so we're assuming it is either the gearbox or (less likely) the propellor pitch. Does...