FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Both of my " Batwing" manifolds are cracked. Seeing that they are as scarce as spotting Big Foot what are the options that don't require getting a second mortgage to buy?
I'm restoring an 87 Renken 2288 and need new rod holders. Wondering if I can purchase new ones or am I gonna have to make them. What is the proper name for them too ? They are the plastic inserts mounted in the sides of the boat. I would post a pic but I cannot from my phone.
Got a pic up...
Is it ok to just go to the local Autozone and get a water pump for my 4.3l or do i have to get a "Marine" water pump @ a premium price? :confused:
Also looking to rebuild my Rochester carb, any good links to where to get a rebuild kit?