FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just bought a 2000 230 horizon. I love the bot but noticed that it can list one way or the other in heavy water, and be slow to plane out. I have trim tab switches on the dash, but no trim tabs. I have looked into trim tabs and four winns tells me that they recommend the Bennett system...