FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 115 Mercury 4 stroke that idles badly. It supposedly ran well when tested at the Marina where i purchased it, now won't run after 5 hour trip home. It will start on high idle but an alarm is beeping until i bring the rpm's lower. When shifting into the normal idle position it idles for...
I bought this from a dealer in another state that stated that it runs great. First time out the motor idles at high idle up and down. When going to just idle it kills. I get an alarm if I start it in high idle but it goes off if I bring the idle down. Then it idles up and down again. I changed...