FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey guys try hard not to laugh here but could someone help me figure my efficiency of my prop & engine set up, as well as if my rigging sounds close. Not sure what I’m doing wrong on the prop calculator but something does not seem to be coming out right when I enter it into the calculator...
Hello all,
for some reason my 60 hp dropped the top cyl this weekend, I pulled the head and saw that the rings got toasted on that cyl but also noticed that the piston seems to have slop also when turning the flywheel by hand. I really don't know why it blew as I had it full serviced 1 month...
Hello I have a 1992 Johnson 3 cyl 60 hp, the tach I have is (I think...Due to it has a M logo on face) a Medallion techometer. Anyway the tach has 4 different settings on the rear of it 1, 2, 3 & 4. I removed the tach and engine from a boat I de-rig to swap over onto the Carolina Skiff. I never...