FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ok...I have a 115 hp evinrude. Idles fine...Runs through all the rpm's fine...tops out good and will push the boat and never miss a beat when running. Ok here's what i am concerned about. Occasionally when starting it mildly backfires. When this happenes i have to turn the key off and back...
My boat is a 17.5' Browning Mustang II. Any suggestions on what size prop would be optimal? I cruise and occasionally pull a tube or skier. Also what all brand props will fit my boat? Thanks Scott
Hello, I just purchased a 1975 115 evinrude. It had been sitting for 2 years or so. I changed the spark plugs and started it. It started after a miminual amount of cranking. It ran a little ruff for a bit then it cleared up. But wasn't getting much water out of the discharge. Then after a...