FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Contacted Four Winns directly and these are the original part numbers. I'm surprised my Four Winns dealer couldn't get this info.
Item Description
041-0274 CABLE, CONTROL 20' #CC17220 NLA
041-0272 CABLE, CONTROL 22' #CC17222 NLA
I'm going to go with the Xtreme versions of these cables.
CCX633XX
Does anyone know the length of the shift cables on a 2002 Four Winns Vista 298? I can't find any stampings on the existing cable ends and the parts catalog is no longer online for my model year.
I'd rather not have to pull the existing out and measure as I would like to use them to pull the...