FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Timing cover has never been replaced. I manipulated the cps again last night and took the boat out for a 30 min. +run all over the RPM range. Runs fantastic. But when I got back to the dock she would not refire after shut down. Not sure what to think at this point. You may be correct that the...
No damage to the old one. Even the original replaced in 2019 didn't have any damage. My issue seems to be it's about .020 to far from the reluctor.
When I apply a bit of pressure upwards and back boat fires. With a clear head this morning I'm going to check the seating and if it's off. I don't...
Boat decided not to start a couple weekends ago. It has an Indmar 340hp 350. Traced it to the CSPs. Had to replace it 4 years ago. Last time popped in new one and all was good. This time the new one(OEM GM) didn't fix it off the bat. Figured out if you push a little up and back towards the bow...