FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Re: 1983 24ft Aqua Patio Pontoon Restoration
So, now that I've explained my plans, I have my first question. My current transom has a hole rusted through it and I'm not sure how best to fix it. I know I can buy one from the local boat dealer for around $450, but I am on a tight budget... I...
Hello everyone! After reading through so many great build projects, I thought I would contribute my own. I've got a 24ft Aqua Patio Executive Cruiser with a 76 Evinrude 70hp motor. I grew up spending every summer on the lake with my grandpa on this boat. He had it redecked and recarpeted about...