FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Rebuilding my 2000 VX255 due to a loss of oil transfer. Clover Leaf at the bottom of the oil level assembly was curled badly on one side. Warning never went off. Still had 48oz in the remote tank. Whether or not the clover caused the oil to stop transferring, I'm not sure. I'll check it out...
The other day I slowed down in a congested area and happened to look back and I had a trail of smoke behind me and bellowing out of the water. Motor seemed to be running fine before this. Not sure how long it has been smoking like this. I was probably running 3500-4000 rpms at the time. I shut...