FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
I've got scrapes along the keel and a couple other areas of the hull where the gel-coat has been scraped away and I can see fiberglass fibers (see pix). I've sanded the areas down and a boat repair guy told me to just put a few coats of fiberglass resin from home depot over them. However, I've...
I've been trolling through info on iboats forums for a few weeks now and it's been incredibly helpful. I've actually got a question to post so I created a profile, and I thought I would say hi to everyone, and also give a giant thanks for all the help and guidance you all provide.