FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Advice please. I have a starcraft FM160 that I have finished restoring and am adding a new depth finder (Lowrance hook 2 7) The original transducer is circled in red. I am thinking that is a bad position. I want to move it to the yellow. What do you think? is there a better position on my...
I was wanting to take my Starcraft FM 160 to the bays nears Rockport and Corpus Christi Texas. Do you think this boat will handle it? What should I be careful of? What should I avoid? Any suggestions or thoughts would be great.
I have searched but just can't seem to find this. What is the draft on a Starcraft FM 160. I like to fish in the flats and there are some shallow areas and i would like to know how shallow this boat will go... If you find a website would you mind linking the page? Thanks!
I am looking to replace my bilge and live well pump and my aerator on my restoration of my 89 Starcaft. . It will be in saltwater some and freshwater. Any suggestions on simple decent pumps (ie not real expensive. I have been looking a the Ruel brand but do not see if any are saltwater...
Long Story Short. Got this boat for free from the original owner. It is a 1989 starcraft FM160 with a 40hp Mercury oil injected outboard. Basically it was used for a small handful of times and it sat for years (like a said...long story)... This is my first boat, but I am handy with motors and...