FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
bobcat, did you ever find a solution to this? I have the same motor and that corroded section of the powerhead under the upper mounts just fell out on mine. After reassembling water just leaks out of the front of the exhaust housing gasket. I'm about to pop it back off and see if I can seal that up.