FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello All,
My mechanic tells me my engine needs a new ECM, Voltage Regulator, TPS (fuel rail pressure sensor) and a new ignition switch.
I only got two part numbers:
Mitsubishi ECM ? F8T93175 ? 68V20
Voltage Regulator ? SH678813
Can anyone tell me where I can source these parts?
I'm being...
Hello All,
This is my first message here, and I'm trying to diagnose a strange behavior displayed by my 2004 F115 outboard which is installed on a 22 ft pontoon boat.
The boat and engine are new to me, but only had one prior owner who ran the boat in sweet water only (Nebraska) and had 45 or...