FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello all,
I was getting ready to take the boat out this weekend and realized the outboard will not trim up. When I press the up button the motor activates but no oil is pumped through. However, oil does pump through the other hose when I trim down. I read that if the outboard trims one way it...
Hello!
I am looking to do an oil change on my boat for the first time but I can't find the filter. Looking at other mercruiser's it looks like it should be on the top or side but mine is not. The only filter I was able to locate is the fuel filter. I also looked through the manual but it only...
I have a 1994 Mariah Talari 210. The trim is not going up or down when I press the button. When I first noticed the problem the motor was a few inches off of the ground. When I pressed trim down it fell to the floor. I can hear the trim motor running but it doesn't move.