FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently purchased a used 20' Bennington Pontoon that has a broken 2" depth sounder. (It will only read out 2.5ft.) Based on posts here it looks like replacing it will be my best option. I was hoping to get a 2 inch depth sounder that has both a depth readout and speedometer but I can't seem...
Looking for some input on a boat I am thinking about purchasing. The listing
price is $2,000. I was told it is a 1972 Chrysler Sport Satellite with a 55hp
Chrysler outboard that has been stored indoors but barley used the last few
years. After examining everything it appears that the transom and...
Looking for some input on a boat I am thinking about purchasing. The listing price is $2,000. I was told it is a 1972 Chrysler Sport Satellite with a 55hp Chrysler outboard that has been stored indoors but barley used the last few years. After examining everything it appears that the transom and...
I am from Minnesota so I have been around lakes and boats my whole life. I am new however to these forums and have spend a few days searching through old posts where I learned a lot of new information.
I am consider purchasing a 1984 Starcraft Aluminum Roundabout (pictures below) and the seller...