FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello one and all
Been working on my 15.5 Tempest tri hull on the trailer, did most of the grinding and getting ready to replace the stringers soon. My main keel stringer is still intact as I do not want to remove it before I have enough support for the keel to reduce the chance of flex and...
Just started my first restoration this month, transom, stringers, and floor along with cosmetic work. The Boat is a 15.5 TEMPEST trihull. I have run into a snag with the floatation foam, I don not know if it was not mixed properly at the factory but against the hull in in quite a few areas...