FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1980 4.5 Evinrude. Model #E5RLCS I am looking for a carb for this outboard. I have the carb part # 0389579. Isd this the only carb that will work with this motor or do I have other options...Or am I simply screwed
15 Hp gamefisher model 225-581501 runs fine a little choppy but idols well but when you take off it doesnt feel like a 15 hp..? Cleaned the carb could it be electrical?