FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ignore that question please. The .pdf is correct without the j. After reviewing the document I recognised it as one I already have and use for troubleshooting. Thank you much
Ignore that question please. The .pdf is correct without the j. After reviewing the document I recognised it as one I already have and use for troubleshooting. Thank you much
Thank you. will do
My engine does have a system check which I have verified is working correctly by testing & jumpering the following: Tested overtemp sensors individually in oil bath with thermometer, found starboard side closing too high and replaced it; Jumpered both individually to verify overheat alarm and...
I appreciate that info. After looking at the wiring diagram in the service manual it appears that this signal is also given to the control pack however I can't find any documentation that indicates if the control pack then limits the RPM or shuts down the engine. Hopefully someone on the forum...
Hey Guys, Just wondering if any of you have exerience with the VRP oil pump and may know the purpose of the circuit board and wires coming oit of the front of the board. I have rebuilt the fuel and oil sides of the pump and it is working correctly however I would like to know the function of the...
Thank you, "Ga Boater"
I suspected as much. I am not sure why the manufacturer of the above referenced steering package did not give the length of the cable. I will wait until I have boat down time this winter and I will remove the existing cable and measure before ordering. Calm waters to you Sir.
The Project: Replacement of an older OEM existing single cable steering system with a no feedback single cable system: Note: Hydraulic steering systems are too costly for this application and also no room available for two hydraulic lines in the u guard and cable tunnel.
The Boat: 1999 Lowe...