FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello, I know I've seen a a web site address posted some where but I can't seem to find it, so I apoligize for a reduntant question. I'm looking for the "cannon" plug pig tail that plugs into the motor. The motor is a 4 cylinder 120 hp mercruiser serial number 3955465. Hopefully that is the...
Hello all. I'm looking for some info. I've started to tear my transom out, so I need to find out what epoxy is used to sandwhich and coat the the plywood (and where to get it). I would also like to gather some opinions on the liquid roll on deck finishes, what paint to use for the top and...
Sorry if this is a dumb question I've never done this type of work. It's an 1974 aluminum boat with a mercruiser 120 hp engine and mercruiser stern drive. I would appreciate any help thanks.
Hello gentleman, I'm new to the posting (I have sunk many hours into reading threads... Very addictive. But the price is right!) I've been inspired to gut my boat and start from scratch (my wife says thanks.) I'd like to start by finding some history on what I got. The title says its a 1974...