FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I noticed that the backing on my power pack had melted off. There is a pool of gray sticky material below the power pack. I don't know why it melted. I assume this material was for insulation purposes.
The engine still starts and runs. Will this cause an issue with running the boat?
Thanks for...
when I go to leave my dock, sometimes the boat will not engage in forward. If I move the shifter back to neutral, then to reverse briefly and then back to forward it will engage. Sometimes, when I go to throttle up when taking off from a stop, it will jump out of forward gear. I have been told...
I am looking to replace the white rubber "Starcraft" name plates that are on the top side of the boat as you board the boat. Does anyone know of a company where these could be custom made/ordered from?
Thank you.