FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I really need some advice.
I have a '92 Evinrude 70 2 stroke. The VRO has been removed for several years and used to run great but now I have no power when I give it throttle. It sat for a couple years before I inherited it so I knew some work would be necessary. I was on the boat the last...
I have two mariner motors and I am trying to find out what year and model number they are but all I have appears to be serial numbers, as the numbers that I have do not look like any from parts diagrams. Any information that this great forum can provide would be greatly appreciated.
The info...
Newbie looking for help here and I have the tab for this thread :D :D
I have a 1998 Mercury 25 (4 stroke) bigfoot and I want to add a tilt/trim to it because I have gotten too old, fat and lazy for the manual operation. I have located a unit from a 1995 Mercury 40 (2 stroke) and it appears...