FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Recently replaced upper seals in lower unit and not sure the shift rod is exactly at right height when it was replaced. Reverse is no problem but in forward it occasionally pops out of gear and then back in. I can adjust the rod without removing the lower unit. The question is should the rod be...
Hi, I'm a posting newb but here it goes. I went fishing today and noticed the engine occasionally running a little rough. Like it was getting ready to die, but did'nt. Immediatly thought it was fuel filter, but I have a pre-filter/ water sep. in line and should take care of any junk in the gas...