FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I need some help. I bought a 86 Johnson 110 motor with 16 foot boat. I took it to the lake, cranked up fine with a little smoke. I opened to full throttle it only gives me 2500 rpm and wasn't planeing out of the water. Took it home and ran some tests. The compression in all 4 were 120psi, fuel...
I bought a 1986 110 v4 johnson 2 months ago. I started doing a tune up. Put in new carbunetors, fuel pump, hoses, spark plugs, etc. I cranked it up and it idled fine but had a little smoke. I took it to lake and ran it I noticed it woudn't exceed 2500 rpm or come out of the water. I checked the...