FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi eveyone.
Im new to this forum and i'm hoping that somebody out there can help me. I recently purchased a Glastron GXL205 with a 5.0 Merc MPI engine. I don't seem to have a manual to this vessel. Can anybody let me know where I can get one from as I have tried Glastron but dont seem to be...