FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Will a crack under the lip for the exhaust bellows on the bellhousing cause issues? My thoughts are as long as the bellhousing/outdrive seal is good it's the same thing as not running an exhaust bellows or using a tube instead (which is what I plan to do). Any input do I need to replace the...
Need some advice. Have a 2002 stingray 180 ls with the merc 3.0 alpha one. I am no stranger to the bellows job and have even pulled a 5.0 merc out of a bayliner. With that being said I'm stumped on a water leak I am having with this boat. There is no leak unless the boat is running, and when...