FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1983 19' conroy open bow made by glastron I was told. I/O mercruser 120 h/p. I just bought it and took it out over the weekend. Ran fine, after getting home all gauges had stopped working and out drive stopped working......I can`t raise or lower outdrive. Can any one help.
Any help wold...
I just bought a 4/hp evinrude yachtwin that is in perfect condition.
I can`t find the gas/oil ratio......I keep fouling plugs, the guy I bought it from knows nothing about it at all.the numbers I have found on it are
4136d-e02928 that was the serial # but the same # was on the powerhead not sure...